| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tel Aviv in August is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid accrues during on average 0 days.
- The heavens above Tel Aviv are beaming with an average of a dazzling 11:27 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 1:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tel Aviv August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tel Aviv, Israel
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tel Aviv:
- Beirut, Lebanon - 209.2 kms (130 miles) NNE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) NE
- Damascus, Syria - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) NE
- Haifa, Israel - 91.3 kms (56.7 miles) N
- Irbid, Jordan - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) NE
- Mafraq, Jordan - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) ENE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) ENE
- Amman, Jordan - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) E
- Jerusalem, Israel - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) ESE
- Ma'An, Jordan - 220.5 kms (137 miles) SSE